Prima Alpaca Stripe – Silver Oak
Prima Alpaca Stripe
60" or 150cm
7.5" or 19cm vertical
60% Prima Alpaca/40% Merino Wool
A Prima Alpaca timeless classic, Silver Oak Stripe redefines classic striped textiles with the perfect restraint of just-enough color and discernible texture. The yarns of this fabric feature the natural, undyed hues of the alpaca.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.