Prima Alpaca Suri Zibelinado – Picante
Prima Alpaca Suri Zibelinado
60" or 150cm
68% Prima Alpaca Suri/32% Merino Wool
With its labor-intensive finish called Zibelinado, this rich spice colorway shines with a rippled, “sable” effect. A new introduction to our grouping of glamorous plush textiles made from the glossy locks of the rare Suri alpaca.
- Reflects light and resists solar radiation
- Does not retain water
- Does not create static
- Is resistant to breaking and pilling
- Has a natural affinity for color
- Is hypoallergenic
- Is stronger, warmer and lighter than wool
- Is silky against the skin and velvety to the touch
Prima Alpaca is always in stock.
Because our Prima Alpaca textiles are woven from natural – and not synthetic – fibers, they have characteristic irregularities that are considered part of their charm. The variation in dark and light fibers adds depth and movement to otherwise what would be a flat and dull surface. They also make each yard subtly distinctive and special.